Art Submission Info & Guidelines
You can also download our PDF version by clicking here.
- Adobe Illustrator CS: Send files in .ai or .eps format, or Illustrator files may be saved as .pdf, if the “Preserve Illustrator Editing Capabilities” box has been checked. Convert all type to outlines. Make sure your copy has been proof-read before conversion.
- Adobe Photoshop CS: Minimum resolution of 100dpi @100% is required. For digital output, 360x360 requires 90dpi; 720x720 output requires 180dpi; 1440x1440 output requires 360dpi. Files may be saved as either .psd, .tif. or .pdf.
- MS Office: Microsoft Office documents are not usable for production or digital output. They are suitable for viewing art and text only.
- Silkscreening: Files for silkscreen must be sent at 100% Black with color specified as a Pantone color to match in your documentation.
- Digital Printing: Files must be sent with Pantone color specifications. Refer to Photoshop specs for DPI requirements.
- Cut Letters & Logos, Engraving: Files must be in vector format.
All art files are reviewed in Green Mountain Graphics' art department prior to production. If your file requires additional work to make production-ready, you will be contacted and advised of any additional charges.
Depending on the process and product, high resolution bitmap files (.bmp, .png, .jpg, .tiff) may be usable for production purposes. Green Mountain Graphics will confirm upon receipt.
Files may be sent by e-mail to your sales rep., or directly to our art department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Large files may be sent via our FTP site at: ftp://0054024.netsolhost.com
Username: artgm_3377, Password: GrnMntn2110
Clients should target the "htdocs" folder to upload files/artwork
Alternately, files can be burned to a CD and sent to Green Mountain Graphics at: 41-25 39th Street, Long Island City NY 11104.